Today, we have brought some frequently asked questions related mahogany tree price and farming, if you have any query related mahogany farming then you can ask directly in the below comment box.
Mahogany tree price FAQ
Mahogany tree selling price in India
- Mahogany tree selling price after 10 years might be between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
- Mahogany tree selling price after 15 years might be between Rs 20,000 to Rs 35,000.
- Mahogany tree selling price after 20 years – Rs 35,000 to Rs 50,000
- Note – Mahogany tree wood rate depends on cubic feet.
What is the rate of mahogany tree in India?
- Mahogany plant price in India is Rs 20, Rs 25 – this is desi mahogany tree price which takes nearly 25 years to grow.
- African mahogany plant price in India – Rs 120 – Rs 150 (Rs 100 in bulk i.e 500 or above). African mahogany takes 10 to 12 years to mature, and sometimes it takes 15 years to grow completely mature.
- You can also buy mahogany plant online where Amazon mahogany plant price is between Rs 199 – Rs 299 and more.
Mahogany tree rate in India
Mahogany tree price is given below according to the increasing years
First, you need to understand that the mahogany tree selling price depends on per cubic foot. Even globally, mahogany wood price Canada, Australia, Philippines, UK, India or in the entire world depends only at mahogany cubic feet price. Moreover, the cubic feet of the tree increases day by day and year by year. It means a 5 year old mahogany tree price will be more than 1 year old mahogany tree and less than 10 year old mahogany tree price.
- Mahogany tree price after 10 years might be between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
- Mahogany tree price after 15 years might be between Rs 20,000 to Rs 35,000.
- Mahogany tree price after 20 years – Rs 35,000 to Rs 50,000.
- African mahogany tree price after 10 years in India will be nearly 15,000 to 20,000 per tree.
- Mahogany tree selling price after 15 years might increase and touch the highest peak i.e. above Rs 30,000 (depending on cubic feet).
What is the Mahogany wood price per cubic feet in India?
Mahogany wood price per cubic feet depends on the variety of mahogany. Whereas, the average price of mahogany wood is around Rs 950 to 2600 per cubic feet accordingly.
How much is a mahogany tree worth?
Mahogany tree worth depends on the cubic feet of the tree. Mahogany tree price is measured according to the cubic feet or ghan feet, this tree is a lightweight tree and does not measure by its weight. A 10 year old mahogany tree cost in India is around Rs 15,000 to 20,000. But this may differ globally and 10 year old mahogany wood price Canada might be between Rs 20,000 to 25,000.
For complete details on the mahogany farming project report click the link and you will be diverted to the mahogany project report post.
Is mahogany tree costly?
Yes, mahogany trees are costly when selling them. The tree contains high commercial value and can be sold easily at the price of Rs 15,000 – 20,000. Remember, if you’re selling mahogany trees after 5 years you will not get this much amount because in this short period, the tree can not develop enough diameter (cubic feet) which is required.
From where I can get a mahogany tree ebook in India?
From the top menu bar ebook option of our website, you can get informative and updated mahogany ebook.
What is the benefit of this mahogany ebook why should I buy it?
Everything is given systematically in this ebook. After reading this ebook you do not need to search for anything about mahogany on the internet. Moreover, we will keep updating this ebook and you will also get a new updated link (free).
What is mahogany called in India?
In India mahogany is commonly known as Indian mahogany. Mahogany belongs to the Meliaceae family and is also known as Indian cedar in India. Whereas, toon ciliata is native to southern Asia to Australia region and also known as Australian red cedar in Australia.
Where can mahogany tree grow?
Mahogany trees can easily grow all over India. Mahogany tree in Bihar, Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh etc. The timber tree can easily grow in northern regions like Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Meghalaya and other places. Whereas globally it can grow in tropical America, Africa, Australia, Asia the Philippines etc. It is a high value timber tree well known for durability, strength plus water resistance.
Is mahogany heavy?
The mahogany tree is comparatively less heavy than other trees. At the same time, it is much stronger than lots of other timber woods. Due to its light weight and easy toning capacity, it is used in making musical instruments especially guitar necks, guitars etc.
How many years does it take a mahogany tree to grow?
African mahogany trees can grow within 10-12 years but at the same time Indian cedar or Indian mahogany needs nearly 25 years to grow.
Is mahogany better than teak?
Both trees have their own qualities. However, teak is much harder than mahogany and also much more durable than mahogany wood but at the same time mahogany takes less time to grow and mahogany furniture and musical instruments looks more beautiful and shiny than teak furniture. We can say both trees are relatively good at their fields. Group of 3 farmers necessary. Without this it is not possible.
Mahogany wood price in Uganda?
18 x 2 x 18 inches price 180,000 Ugx or 50.96 US dollars
Most expensive tree in the world
The top 10 costly tree in world are listed below:
- African blackwood
- Pink Ivory
- Brazilian Rosewood (Dalbergia nigra)
- Macassar ebony
- Bulbinga (African rosewood)