Today, we have brought up some frequently asked questions related to mahogany tree price and farming, if you have any queries related to mahogany farming then you can ask directly in the comment box.
Mahogany tree price FAQ
Mahogany tree selling price in India
- Mahogany tree selling price after 10 years might be between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
- Mahogany tree selling price after 15 years might be between Rs 20,000 to Rs 35,000.
- Mahogany tree selling price after 20 years and 25 years – Rs 35,000 to Rs 50,000 and above 40,000 to 50,000.
- Note – Mahogany tree wood rate depends on cubic feet.
What is the rate of mahogany saplings in India?
- Mahogany plant price in India is Rs 20, Rs 25 this is desi mahogany tree price which takes nearly 25 years to grow.
- African mahogany plant price in India is between Rs 60 to Rs 100. One needs to buy at least 500 plants to get the price of Rs 60 per plant. African mahogany takes 10 to 12 years to mature, and sometimes it takes 15 years to grow completely mature.
- Manvsgreen is selling the best quality saplings at Rs 35 only but one has to purchase at least 5000 plants. You can email them at email@example.com to book your order.
- You can also buy mahogany plants online, Amazon mahogany plant price is between Rs 199 – Rs 299 and more. Whereas manvsgreen is providing mahogany saplings at the best prices because of their tie-up with direct nurseries.
Read now – How to start mahogany cultivation PDF available
Mahogany tree rate in India
Mahogany tree price is given below according to the increasing years.
First, you need to understand that the mahogany tree selling price depends on per cubic feet. Even globally, mahogany wood price Canada, Australia, the Philippines, UK, India and the entire world depends only on cubic feet. Moreover, the cubic feet of the tree increase day by day and year by year. It means a 5-year-old tree’s price will be more than 1-year-old tree’s and less than a 10-year-old tree’s price.
- Mahogany tree price after 10 years might be between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
- Mahogany tree price after 15 years might be between Rs 20,000 to Rs 35,000.
- Mahogany tree price after 20 years – Rs 35,000 to Rs 50,000
- African mahogany tree price after 10 years in India will be nearly 15,000 to 20,000 per tree
- Mahogany tree selling price after 15 years might increase and touch the highest peak i.e above Rs 30,000 (depending on cubic feet).
What is the mahogany wood price per cubic feet in India?
Mahogany wood price per cubic feet depends on the variety. Whereas, the average price of its wood is around Rs 950 to 2600 per cubic feet accordingly.
How much is a mahogany tree worth?
Mahogany tree worth depends on the formation of cubic feet of the tree. A tree’s price is measured according to the cubic feet or ghan feet, this tree is a light weighted tree and does not measure by its weight. A 10-year-old mahogany tree cost in India is around Rs 15,000 to 20,000. But this may differ globally and 10-year-old mahogany wood price in Canada might be between Rs 20,000 to 25,000.
For complete details on mahogany farming click the link and you will be diverted to the post containing a detailed project report.
In case you missed it – Mahogany tree price in India
Is mahogany tree costly?
Yes, they are costly when selling them. The tree contains a high commercial value and can be sold easily at the price of Rs 15,000 – 20,000. Remember, if you’re selling these trees after just 5 years you will not get a good amount because, in this short period, the tree can not develop enough diameter (cubic feet) which is required. However, still, the selling price of a 5-year-old mahogany tree is better than a 7-year-old poplar tree.
What is mahogany called in India?
In India mahogany teakwood is commonly known as Indian mahogany. Mahogany belongs to the Meliaceae family and is also known as Indian cedar in India. Whereas, toon Ciliata is native to southern Asia to Australia region and is also known as Australian red cedar in Australia.
Read now – Mahogany tree price chart explained
Where can mahogany tree grow?
These trees can easily grow all over India. Farmers are already growing mahogany trees in Bihar, Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh etc. The timber tree can easily grow in northern regions like Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Meghalaya and other places. Whereas globally it can grow in tropical America, Africa, Australia, Asia and the Philippines, etc. It is a high-value timber tree well known for durability, strength plus water resistance.
Is mahogany heavy?
The mahogany teakwood is comparatively less heavy than other trees. At the same time, it is much stronger than lots of other timber woods. Due to its lightweight and easy toning capacity, it is used in making musical instruments, especially guitar necks, guitars etc.
How many years does it take a mahogany tree to grow?
African mahogany trees can grow within 10-12 years but at the same time, Indian cedar or Indian mahogany needs nearly 25 years to grow.
Do you know – Mahogany yield per acre is making farmers rich
Is mahogany better than teak?
Both trees have their own qualities. However, teak is much harder than mahogany and also much more durable than mahogany wood but at the same time mahogany takes less time to grow and mahogany furniture and musical instruments look more beautiful and shiny than teak furniture. We can say both trees are relatively good.
Mahogany wood price in Uganda?
18 x 2 x 18 inches price 180,000 Ugx or 50.96 US dollars.
Most expensive tree in the world
Top 10 expensive trees in the world
Top 10 costly tree in world are listed below
- African blackwood
- Pink Ivory
- Brazilian Rosewood (Dalbergia nigra)
- Macassar ebony
- Bulbinga (African rosewood)
5 in 1 E-Book – Mahogany Tree + Sandalwood Tree + Agarwood Tree Cultivation + Organic farming + Bamboo farming. A Colour full E-Book with 4 Project Reports and Best farming practices. Click on the Razorpay button to buy this “Well Researched” fantastic E-Book now.
You can overcome your all doubts including spacing, subsidy, fertilizer, irrigation and harvesting etc by reading this special ebook. Apart from mahogany this ebook also gives valuable info about some other trees and hidden organic farming tips are also shared in this book.