2022 pm Kisan new farmer registration form link given here along with form filling process. By reading this article till the end you will get to know pm Kisan new registration eligibility criteria, a direct link to the form and official website, the last date of filling out the form, and how much money you will get at what time.
2022 pm Kisan new farmer registration direct link
PM Kisan Official Website Direct Link – You should visit the official website of PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in to fill application online and the last date to fill out the pm Kisan new farmer registration form is up to september 2022.
PM Kisan how much money
The government is running various welfare schemes for farmers and pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the most successful schemes for farmers in the present era. In this scheme, the registered farmer gets Rs 6000 in a year in 3 installments of Rs 2000 in intervals of 4 months each. The government is giving Rs 6000 to farmers as minimum income support (MIS).
In 2019 the PM Kisan scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal during the union budget of India on 1st February 2019.
PM Kisan new registration 2022
If you are a farmer who owns the land and also fits other eligibility criteria which we will be discussing below. If you haven’t yet registered for the scheme you can apply for the same by visiting their respective portal pmkisan.gov.in to get Rs 6000 annually.
Pm Kisan new farmer registration 2022 is open now and if you are eligible you can avail the benefits of Rupees 6000 directly into your bank account by the central government. So what are you waiting for? If you have not done the PM Kisan registration 2022 till now then do it immediately.
The complete registration process as given here step by step
Want to explore – What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
Indian farmers who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana must meet the requirements set by the government of India.
The farmer’s name must appear in the government records.
The agricultural land should be in the respective farmer’s name.
The farmer must contain the papers of the land which is owned by them.
The farmer must have an Aadhar card bank passbook and a valid phone number.
Farmers having required paperwork including proof of citizenship, land ownership documentation, aadhar card and bank card can I apply for the PM Nidi Yojana.
Registration for Pradhanmantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana is completely free. However, you may have to pay while filing the same from private cyber cafes.
PM Kisan registration online
PM Kisan registration process is given below step by step
- First visit pm Kisan official website of the government
- After visiting you will first reach the homepage.
- Now click on the new farmer registration form given on the sidebar.
- After clicking the new registration form page will open in a new tab.
- Now you will see 2 options rural farmer eligibility and urban farmer registration click any one as per your eligibility.
- Now enter aadhar card, mobile number and other required details.
- Click on get OTP.
- Fill in the OTP sent to your mobile and click next.
- Now it will open the Pm Kisan Yojana 12th kist application.
- Enter the details asked.
- Upload the PDF of scanned documents.
- Click on submit.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of the PM Kisan Application form for further use.
Pm Kisan documents required for the new registration form
All the below-given documents are required at the time of registration
- Aadhar card.
- Landholding papers.
- Citizenship certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Valid mobile number.
- income certificate.
How to check name on beneficiary list of PM Kisan
Steps to check your name on the PM Kisan beneficiary list are given below:
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- The underpayment success tab map of India is given.
- Check the dashboard looks yellow in colour on the right side.
- A new page will open now.
- Fill in the details in the village dashboard tab.
- Select the state, district, subdistrict and panchayat belonging to you.
- Now click on get report.
- A table containing a name list with ward and address will appear in front of you.
- That’s it you have to do to check whether your name is added to the beneficiary list or not.
What is the PM Kisan new farmer registration 2022 last date?
Farmers who are eligible but not registered for the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme can apply before the date ends. The last date to apply for PM Kisan scheme is extended till the 30th of september 2022.
How much money I will get through pm Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Rs 6000 per annum is directly distributed to the accounts of marginal farmers by the central government.
How many installments are there to get Rs 6000 in PM Kisan Scheme?
Rs 6000 is divided into 3 installments i.e after 4 months intervals you will get Rs 2000 + Rs 2000 + Rs 2000 = Rs 6000.
What is the Pm-Kisan registration approval time?
After filling out the PM Kisan registration form it will take 10 to 14 days to get approval.
What type of post is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
It is a Sarkari Yojana, a central government scheme started by the Indian government to help farmers.
Thank You – Hope your search ends here and you got what you are searching for. Feel free to ask any query in below comment box. You can share this informative article on PM Kisan Yojana with your family and friends.