PM Kisan’s new farmer registration form link is given here along with the filling process. By reading this post till the end you will get to know new registration eligibility criteria, a direct link to the form and official website, filling out the form, and how much money you will get at what time.
PM Kisan new farmer registration form link
You should visit the official website of PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in to fill application online.
PM Kisan money
The government is running various welfare schemes for farmers and PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the most successful schemes for farmers in the present era. In this scheme, the registered farmer gets Rs 6000 in a year in 3 instalments of Rs 2000 in intervals of 4 months each. The government is giving Rs 6000 to farmers as minimum income support (MIS).
In 2019 this Kisan scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal during the Union budget of India on 1st February 2019.
PM Kisan new registration
If you are a farmer who owns the land and also fits other eligibility criteria which we will be discussing below. If you haven’t yet registered for the scheme you can apply for the same by visiting their respective portal pmkisan.gov.in to get Rs 6000 annually.
New farmer registration is open now and if you are eligible you can avail of the benefits of Rupees 6000 directly into your bank account by the central government. So what are you waiting for? If you have not done the registration till now then do it immediately.
The complete registration process is given here step by step
Want to explore – What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|The farmer’s name must appear in the government records.|
The agricultural land should be in the respective farmer’s name.
The farmer must contain the papers of the land which is owned by them.
The farmer must have an Aadhar card bank passbook and a valid phone number.
Farmers having papers including proof of citizenship, land ownership documentation, Aadhar card and bank card can apply for the PM Nidi Yojana.
Registration for Pradhanmantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana is completely free. However, you may have to pay while filing the same from private cyber cafes.
Indian farmers who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana must meet the requirements set by the government of India.
PM Kisan registration online
- First visit pm Kisan official website of the government.
- After visiting you will first reach the homepage.
- Now click on the new farmer registration form given on the sidebar.
- After clicking the new registration form page will open in a new tab.
- Now you will see 2 options rural farmer eligibility and urban farmer registration Click any one as per your eligibility.
- Now enter your Aadhar card, mobile number and other required details.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Fill in the OTP sent to your mobile and click next.
- Now it will open the Kist application.
- Enter the details asked.
- Upload the PDF of scanned documents.
- Click on submit.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of the Application form for further use.
Documents required for the new registration form
All the below-given documents are required at the time of registration
- Aadhar card.
- Landholding papers.
- Citizenship certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Valid mobile number.
- income certificate.
Beneficiary list name check
Steps to check your name on the beneficiary list are given below:
- First, visit the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- The underpayment success tab map of India is given.
- Check the dashboard looks yellow in colour on the right side.
- A new page will open now.
- Fill in the details in the village dashboard tab.
- Select the state, district, subdistrict and panchayat belonging to you.
- Now click on Get Report.
- A table containing a name list with ward and address will appear in front of you.
- That’s what you have to do to check whether your name is added to the beneficiary list or not.
How much money I will get through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Rs 6000 per annum is directly distributed to the accounts of marginal farmers by the central government.
How many instalments are there to get Rs 6000 in PM Kisan Scheme?
Rs 6000 is divided into 3 installments i.e. after 4-month intervals you will get Rs 2000 + Rs 2000 + Rs 2000 = Rs 6000.
What is the Pm-Kisan registration approval time?
After filling out the registration form it will take 10 to 14 days to get approval.
What type of scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
It is a Sarkari Yojana, a central government scheme started by the Indian government to help farmers.
Can I apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi now?
Yes, this scheme registration opens every year and you can fill out the registration form in the current year as well.
Thank You – Hope your search ends here and you got what you are searching for. Feel free to ask any related queries.