PMKSN - Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi or Prime Ministers Farmer Tribute Fund is an initiative by the Indian government in which all farmers will get upto Rs 6000 per year (equivalent to Rs 6300 or US $84) in 3 installments of Rs 2000 each as minimum income support. It happened for the first time in India when many farmers got income direct to their bank accounts.
- 1 Pm Kisan Nidhi 10th installment date released
- 2 How to apply for PM Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 3 PM kisan samman nidhi Yojana: How to check payment
- 4 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: How to check status
- 5 Top 5 Performing states under PM Kisan Scheme
- 6 Pm Kisan credit card
- 7 Pm Kisan ID cards
- 8 Pm Kisan maandhan Yojana
- 9 Other agriculture schemes launched by Modi Government
Pm Kisan Nidhi 10th installment date released
Pm Kisan 10th installment release date - As per the report Pm Kisan samman nidhi 10th installment date is 15.12.2021 this installment date is released by the central government. The money is set to be credited into the account of all the registered farmers (beneficiary).
Pm Kisan Nidhi 10th installment amount
Since the launch of the PM Kisan scheme, the central government has credited 9 installments directly to the bank account of farmers. As per farmer samman nidhi farmers are getting total Rs 6000 per year in three installments of Rs 2000 each meaning Rs 2000 + Rs 2000 + Rs 2000 = Rs 6000 per year.
Who will get Rs 4000 PM kisan samman nidhi amount
Farmers who did not receive their 9th installment of the PM kisan yojana yet, will get Rs 4000 as a money of two installments 9th and 10th. This facility is only available to those farmers who have registered their name under PMKSNY before 30 September.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi launch date
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced by Piyush Goyal in 2019 during the Interim Union Budget of India on 1st February 2019. The scheme has come into effect from December 2018, the scheme has cost Rs 75000 crore equivalent to Rs 790 billion or US$ 11 billion in 2020 per annum.
Who are eligible for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th installment amount
Farmers with proper land holding and all legal documents have already registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and approved for the yojana by the government are called registered beneficiary farmers. These farmers are eligible for 10 installment amounts of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY). If you have not yet registered for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme then please register immediately for more details follow the below-given answer.
How to apply for PM Samman Nidhi Yojana
You need to register online by following few steps
- Visit government website - pmkisan.gov.in
- New farm registration form - after visiting the website click on new farm registration form (given right side) Under farmer corner.
- Select rural or urban
- Enter your Aadhaar card number
- Enter your mobile number
- Select State
- Enter Captcha
- Click on send otp
Note - .gov.in is used for only government websites in India
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi eligibility criteria
Pm kisan samman nidhi registration process given below step by step
- In the database landowners name and gender.
- Social classification - Scheduled Tribes.
- Aadhar number, Bank account number, Mobile number - Compulsory
- Land Record details with clear title.
- Jandhan bank account number.
- Due to the central government scheme, farmers have to be citizens of the country.
- All farmers are eligible (irrespective of land holding).
- Land holdings must be in the farmer's name.
- Location of land does not evaluate if land is used for agriculture purposes or not.
- Microland land holdings are also eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi registration
Documents for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi are given below:
- Citizenship certificate
- Land holding papers
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
PM kisan samman nidhi Yojana: How to check payment
- Visit PM kisan samman nidhi official website - https://pmkisangov.in/.
- Select farmer corner option (right side top)
- Now select the beneficiary status option under farmer corner section
- After selecting beneficiary status you can check the application status.
- On the status - You can see the list showing farmer's name and amount delivered to his bank account.
- Now enter any one - Aadhar number, mobile number or account number.
- Final step - Tap the get data.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: How to check status
- Visit the government official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Farmer corner option at right side top location
- Select the link below farmer corner option.
- Choose the beneficiary status option to check the application status.
- On the beneficiary status you will see the list showing farmer's name and amount delivered to his bank account.
- Now you have to use Aadhar number, mobile number or bank account number to check the received amount of PM Kisan.
- Now enter the details you have got from the three numbers.
- Once you will click on this number you will receive all the transactions.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Update Self Registration
- Visit official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- On the top Farmer corner option
- Select - Updation of Self Registered Farmer
- Edit self register farmer details
- Then enter Aadhar number, image code (captcha) and click search
Top 5 Performing states under PM Kisan Scheme
- Uttar Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
Pm Kisan credit card
One can avail the opportunity of getting a loan on a less interest rate through a Kisan credit card. The PM Kisan credit card is issued by the central government with the help of banks to the farmers. To know more about how to apply for Kisan credit card and Kisan credit card documents please click the given link and the pm kisan information will open in front of you.
Pm Kisan ID cards
According to the news the Government is planning to provide Pm Kisan ID cards to the farmers. Distributing Kisan ID cards will be based on the data received from Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. To ensure that only eligible farmers get the benefits this kisan ID card will link the land records of the farmers.
Pm Kisan maandhan Yojana
- According to the Government website pmkisan.gov.in the Pm Kisan maandhan scheme aims to help the farmers economically during their old ages (after 60 years). As per the scheme farmers will get a fixed pension of Rs 3000.
- Pm Kisan maandhan scheme eligibility - Farmers between the age of 18 years upto 40 years are eligible to apply for the kisan mandhan scheme.
- Pension criteria - Farmers need to submit Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month to their pension fund till the age of 60 years. Later the Government will also contribute an equal amount to these pensioners accounts.
The central government has launched many schemes to help farmers economically. However, farmers are aware of some government farmers schemes and also not aware of some important central government schemes for farmers, fishermen etc.
How to get pension of Rs 3000 per month from Maandhan Yojana
After opening a pension account, farmers between 18 years to 40 years need to submit Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month in the pension fund till they reach the age of 60 years. And the government will also contribute an equal amount in your account during your retirement age i.e 60 years. Spouses of small farmers as well as marginal farmers are also eligible for the scheme separately meaning they will get a separate pension of Rs 3000 at the age of retirement.
Other agriculture schemes launched by Modi Government
- Indian agriculture acts
- Atal Bhujal Yojana
- E-NAM - online agrimarketing scheme
- Gramin Bhandaran Yojana - this scheme is for local storage
- Micro Irrigation Fund (MIF)
- National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- National Scheme on Fisheries Training and Extension
- National Scheme on Welfare of Fisherman - govt schemes for fisherman
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKSN) - for minimum support scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) - government scheme for irrigation
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) - government scheme for organic farming
- Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) - government scheme for crop insurance
- Farmer Income Protection Scheme (PM AASHA)
PM Kisan help line number
PM Kisan help desk - 011-24300606, 243155261