People often ask what is pm Kisan account! PM Kisan account is an account which is created under Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and it is a beneficiary yojana run by the central government for farmers as minimum income support. Today we will help you to find all the questions related to PM Kisan Yojana including the pm Kisan beneficiary status check, pm kisan payment status check, pm kisan registration form and registration check, pm Kisan correction form and pm kisan apply and if your pm kisan rejected reapply. After reading this post carefully you will be able to answer how to apply pm kisan yojana along with other technical points.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Scheme)
PM Kisan scheme details – Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan) is a Central Government Scheme with 100% funding from the Indian government. The pm Kisan scheme started on 01.12.2018, Modi government has started this ambitious scheme and the central government is responsible for running the scheme in the correct way. Farmers are getting Rs 6000 per year under this pm farmer scheme. The amount of Rs 6000 is divided into 3 instalments (2000+2000+2000 = 6000) and after every 4 months, farmers are getting Rs 2000 straight in their bank accounts.
PM kisan scheme – Nidhi and Samman are Hindi words that mean money and respect hence we can say PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a respectful amount provided by Central Government in respect to the respected farmers as a minimum support income.
|4 Months||4 Months||4 Months||Total 12 Months||Money transferred by Central govt|
|Rs 2000||Rs 2000||Rs 2000||Total Rs 6000||Direct to farmer’s bank account|
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Every farmer is eligible for pm kisan scheme there is no cast or religion bar under this scheme.
- Under this scheme farmers get Rs 6000 per year in 3 quarterly installments of Rs 2000+2000+2000.
- Money is transfered by the government directly to your bank account.
- Farmers can buy seeds, small garden tools, crops and feeding for agricultural and livestock cultivation purpose.
- Except West Bengal all states are getting the benefits of pm kisan samman nidhi scheme.
- First time in Indian history large number of farmers are getting benefited equally.
- It is a central govt scheme for farmers.
- This scheme aims to amplify the income of small and marginal farmers (SMFs).
PM Kisan Registration status
PM Kisan Registration new – Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with a view to help and support all farmers especially small and marginal farmers (SMFs). Farmers who have 2 hectares of land are also eligible for this scheme and will get Rs 6000 per year.
PM Kisan Registration check – First Register your account through pm kisan portal if not registered yet then it is advised to get it registered first (Registration process given below). After registering the beneficiary account you can check your pm account status by visiting your beneficiary account.
- After visiting beneficary account
- Select beneficary status
- Fill adhar number, mobile number, bank account number and hit get data option
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Launch Date
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi start – The PM Kisan scheme was launched on 24 February 2019 by PM Narendra Modi. The scheme has come into effect from December 2018, Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched this scheme in Gorakhpur city of Uttarpradesh State by transferring the pm kisan first instalment of Rs 2000 to over 1 crore farmers of India.
BJP Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme which is well known as “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme”.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Documents Required
Documents Required for PM Kisan Registration are given below step by step
- Original papers of land
- Citizenship certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Applicants bank passbook (update passbook for last 6 months)
- Passport size photo (4-6)
- Land full details
- Owner of atleast 2 hectare of land
How to apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online
What is pm Kisan Registration – Pm Kisan registration is a process of applying for the pm Kisan account so that one can get the benefit of minimum support income of Rs 6000 per year by the central government of India.
PM Kisan how to apply online – To apply pm Kisan yojana you need to fill the pm kisan application form online and then submit it. To help you we have made some simple steps and by following these steps you can easily open the pm kisan beneficiary account.
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online
- First, click on the pm kisan government website link www.pmkisangov.in.
- Now home page will open in your screen.
- On home page you will find the farmer corner option.
- Under farmer corner option new farm registration form is given.
- Click on new farm registration form.
- Then select Rural (village) or Urban (city).
- After that enter your Aadhar card and mobile number.
- Then select state.
- Enter captcha.
- Click on send otp.
- You will recieve otp on your mobile number that you just submitted.
- After filling otp click on submit and your pm kisan registration is completed.
You will get a pm Kisan Registration message on your mobile number
Note – It is necessary to fill correct mobile number to get registered and the mobile number should be on your name. Must carry mobile while filling the pm kisan application form offline or online.
How to check PM Kisan beneficiary status
PM Kisan portal online Registration – To check pm kisan amount status first you have to register your account through pm kisan portal online registration (Registration process given in above paragraph) and after registering your account you need to follow the below given basic steps.
- First visit pm kisan samman nidhi portal online registration by this link.
- After that pm kisan home page dashboard will open in your screen.
- Now click on the status of the beneficiary list.
- After that fill aadhar number, account and mobile number and click get data.
- Now your benficiary statement will open.
How to check beneficary name in pm kisan beneficiary list
Beneficiary Name PM Kisan – To check the online recipient name in the pm Kisan beneficiary list follow the below-given steps.
- First, visit online portal of pm kisan yojana.
- Home page will open just click on the farmer section.
- Next page will open, click beneficiary list on next page.
- Now select state, district, sub district, block and village.
- After selecting all the details click on get report.
- After clicking beneficiary list will open in your screen.
- Then type your name.
- If your name shows after typing meaning you are still in display.
How to download pm kisan mobile application
pm kisan mobile app download – To download pm kisan samman nidhi mobile app you need to perform the below-given steps.
- First go to the official website of pm kisan samman nidhi via this link.
- By clicking the above link you will reach pm kisan home page dashboard.
- In the corner you will find the option of pm kisan mobile app download.
- Hit (click) on download.
- After clicking the download option google play store will open in your phone.
- Now install option will appear click on install.
- After installing open the app.
- After performing these 7 steps you can install the mobile app of pm kisan samman nidhi.
Who are eligible for pm kisan scheme
PM kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility List – According to the eligibility criteria for pm Kisan Samman Nidhi the following steps need to be fulfilled.
- Compulsory to have landowners name and gender in the database.
- Social classification – Scheduled Tribes.
- Applicant must submit – Aadhar number, Bank account number, Mobile number
- Applicant’s land Record details should be with clear title.
- Open Jandhan bank account number.
- Farmers should be citizens of the country.
- All farmers are eligible (irrespective of land holding).
- It is compulsory to have land holdings on farmer’s name.
- Location of land does not evaluate if land is used for agriculture purposes or not.
- Also eligible – Microland land holdings.
For any query feel free to ask in the below comment box.