World environment day is celebrated on 5th June every year and signuptrendingnature has always supported our environment with some unique and some simple ideas whether it is Earth day, earth hour or Arbor day we have participated by providing some ideas to viewers and to the government as well.
I will appreciate if you will share any of your idea (environment) below the comment box and if found suitable I will share that idea in my upcoming post.
- 1 World environment day FAQ
- 2 World environment day date
- 3 Reason world environment day
- 4 What year did world environment day was start
- 5 World environment day ideas
- 6 World environment ideas for the government
- 7 List of important Government schemes launched in India
World environment day FAQ
Some of the most relevant and frequently asked questions are given below please have a look to enhance your knowledge. The flag ship report of the UNEP and FAO (food and agricultural organization) is all set to launch online on Thursday 5 June 2021. More important experts and author panel will provide the latest data on restoration in selected ecosystems. The decade on Ecosystem Restoration 2021-2030.
Launch of becoming #GenerationRestoration: Ecosystem Restoration for People Nature and Climate - UNEP
World environment day date
- World environment day 2021 – World environment day is celebrated every year on 5th of June
Reason world environment day
- World environment day is celebrated on 5th June every year. The reason behind celebrating world environment day is to aware people about environment and for that environment education is necessary
Events organize on environment day
- Various types of programs are organize on environment day through these programs people are educated to plant different types of plants, tree protection, not to cut green trees, clean river, don’t burn unnecessary grass in the jungles it may cause jungle burn etc.
What year did world environment day was start
- World environment day started year - I would like to tell you that world environment day started on 5th June 1974 at Stockholm capital of Sweden on this particular day environmental conventional was organized and total 119 countries has participated at this major environment event. The environmental conventional was organized from 5th June to 16 June and it was decided to celebrate environment day every year on 5th of June since then the environment day is being celebrated on June 5 every year.
- Do you know the world environment day 1974 theme was “Only one Earth”. It is celebrated as विश्व पर्यावरण दिवस ( Vishva Paryavaran Divas ) in India.
World environment day 2021theme
Every year a new environment theme is created and the world environment day theme for 2021 is “Ecosystem Restoration”. Pakistan will be global host for the big event and launch of UN decade on ecosystem restoration will take place on world environment day. The main role of the theme is all the program will be created around the theme
World environment day theme 2020, 2019, 2018
World environment day theme 2020 – “Biodiversity”
World environment day theme 2019 – “Air Pollution”
Word environment day theme 2018 – “Beat Plastic Pollution”
World environment day ideas
- World environment day activity ideas – During the lockdown period the world environment programme need to be organize online by school and offices.
- Employee can announce for a good give away for the employers who will give the top 5 world environment day event ideas this will also create enthusiastic atmosphere among the people.
- The same need to be done by schools where every class teacher can connect with the concern class and announce for a giveaway for the top 5 world environment day idea for schools the give away prize need to be given in each class for healthy completion more over children are always creative who knows they may give a super world environment idea that can be implemented on national level too.
- Also, teachers can divide some categories for students like world environment day craft ideas, campaign ideas, world environment day celebration ideas moreover school can also organize world environment day drawing completion along with poster idea.
Apart from giving world environment day ideas school and offices should make a compulsory rule for all the children and employee that they must sow one plant and it need to be adopted by the particular person for long life. This will encourage tree plantation on world environment day and a message will deliver to save trees world environment day.
Moreover, #WorldEnviornmentDay is all about save earth, save nature, for nature and go green with generation restoration.
World environment ideas for the government
- On the world environment day tree plantation program need to be run by the government. People often asked where to get free trees or government free trees although government is already running some campaign free tree but they need to advertise it more because lots of people are unaware of free tree events.
- Government should encourage people for tree plantation that they are doing since long years but now they need to change their policy so that everybody can participate by their own interest.
- The Government need to fix a prize money for the tree that is planted by a person and prize should be given after every 1 year on the next world environment day. To stop the cheating people have to make a video per week of giving water or fertilizer to the plant then just share a video on WhatsApp with a committee formed by the government for every single colony, village, city and state.
- The government need to attract people by various prize money’s like 1st prize 5 lakh, 2nd prize 4 lakh, 3rd prize 3 lakh , 4th prize 2 lakh, 5th prize 1 lakh and in the same order they can continue till 10-20 prize money. To make it more productive the government should give 1,000 consolation prizes for each city and this will definitely encourage people to grow more plants.
- For more transparency there should be a government website and people can check whether their video is uploaded or not however, they can directly upload the videos but in India still lots of people are not friendly with websites so whatsapp will provide a better communication it will be more help full in village regions.
List of important Government schemes launched in India
Namami Gange Programme 2014
Namami Gange Programme launch date 2014 it is a mission with budget 20,000 crore through this mission the government has started making policy around cleaning the ganga river and main motive of this mission is rejuvenation of the national river ganga by making it completely pollution free.
Suggestion - Need to check the hotels and industries that are still producing lots of waste materials and allowing it to flow in ganga river. Making policy and scheme launch is not enough need to implement on ground level too.
Green Skill Development Programme 2018
Green skill development programme launch date (GSDP) May 15, 2018 it is formed for training people under environment and forest sector pan India. Aim of GSDP is to provide training over 5.5 lakh workers in environment and forest sectors pan India.
This programme will help in obtaining (NDCs) National Determined Contributions, (SDGs) Sustainable Development Goals, (NBTs) National Biodiversity Targets and waste management rules.
It also provides basic course of skilled training in biodiversity conservations and advance course of Para-taxonomists
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan 2014
Swachh bharat abiyan starting date octo 2 2014 it was planned to launch on the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The aim of swach bharat abhiyan is to stop the open defecation. This mission was divided into two parts rural and arban where ministry of drinking water and sanitation is responsible for rural areas and ministry of housing and urban affairs is responsible for urban areas.
Nagar Van Scheme 2020
Nagar van scheme starting date 05.06.2020 the aim of nagar van scheme is to develop 200 Urban forests pan India in the up coming five years.
Atal Bhuj Yojana (ABHY) 25 December 2019
Atal bhuj yojana starting date 25 Dec 2019 it was started on the 95th birth anniversary of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Atal Bihari Vajpayee yojana aim is to improve ground water management in 7 states of India within 5 years. It is a mega budget yojana of Rs 6,000 crore that includes 78 districts, 193 blocks
Jal Jeevan Mission 2019
Jal jeevan mission launch date August 2019 aim of the mission is to supply 55 litre water per person every day in every rural household through FHTC means functional household tap connection by 2024.
National Clean Air Programme 2019
National clean air programme launch date January 2019 the aim of this mission is to reduce the air pollution by 20-30 % in five years
More for Readers