Cold Pressed Oil Project Report Subsidy is shared here. The benefits of cold-pressed oil and the disadvantages of refind oil are also shared in this article.
In order to produce cold press oil, the oilseeds are compressed at room temperature. Cold-pressed oil is very popular and has high demand in the market due to its wide range of health benefits.
Cold pressed oil
Cold pressed oil yields less whereas hot pressed oiled extractors are used for high yield. Cold press cake has more value in comparison to hot press cake. Seeds are steel pressed for obtaining cold press oil. All the essential components such as aroma, flavour, and nutritional value are retained by cold pressed.
These components make this oil very useful in cooking food and skin care requirement. The oil is cholesterol-free and do not contain any trans fatty acid. Cold pressed oils are absolutely cholesterol-free. These oils do not contain harmful solvent residues because they are obtained by compression and also contain natural antioxidants such as tocopherols like vitamin E and phosphatides like lecithin.
The seeds are processed at lower temperatures in the cold pressed oil extraction process. The process does not change the properties of the oil resulting in higher phenolic and nutrient content in comparison to high-temperature pressed oil. Hope you are enjoying reading this article, continue reading it.
Advantages of cold pressed oils
In comparison to heat press oil, cold pressed oil retains healthy antioxidants.
These antioxidants are helpful in preventing the growth of tumours in the body because these antioxidants use to fight against harmful free radicals.
Cold pressed olive oil is one of the best oils to cure the disease from the root.
Cold pressed olive oil contains a sufficient amount of vitamin E
Vitamin E gives strength to the immune system antiinflammatory and healing properties.
Cold pressed coconut oil is consist of lauric acid that fight against harmful pathogens in the body.
Coconut oil obtained by using cold pressed oil method has medium-chain triglicireds in good number and it is beneficial for brain disorders.
Cold pressed oils are extremely beneficial for human health, especially skin and hair.
Cold pressed oil extraction process
Hydraulic press and solvent extraction were overtaken by screw expellers to extract cold pressed oil. Generally, screws are compact and are able to produce high productivity with continuous production. Less labour is required in this process. The screw expellers work vertically, oil seeds down a motor then the screw and cage can be thrown which is called pestle mechanism. First seeds are crushed and then they are compressed to extract the oil from them.
Cold pressed oils vs Heat pressed oils (Refined oil)
- Cold pressed oils are far better than refined oils.
- Cold-pressed oils are great for human skin, and hair and contribute to overall health.
- However, cold pressed oils are costlier than refined oils but they are extremely healthy in comparison to refined oil.
- People who regularly use refined oils for heat-pressed oil seem to stand in the queue of hospitals due to various health diseases.
- A lot of people are still unaware of the advantages of cold-pressed oil and the disadvantages of refined oils or heat-pressed oils.
- People are just using refined oils because of the cheap prices.
- Refined oils are not safe for human health.
- Cold pressed oils are good for health and safe for human health including men, women and kids. Enjoying the article, read it till the end.
Cold Pressed Oil Project Report Subsidy
Cold pressed oil extraction subsidies and loans
- Rs 2,50,000 subsidy – Cold press expeller for extraction of neem oil with high Azadirachtin content. This content is used in medicines.
- 33 % subsidy – For machinery cost.
Subsidy for cold press oil is provided by below-given banks:
Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Andhra Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation, State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDIBI), National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Cold Pressed Oil Project Report
Cost for establishing the mini cold pressed oil extractor
- Equipment and material purchase = Rs 3,00,000
- Labour cost = Rs 50,000
- Material cost = Rs 1,50,000
- Electric cost = Rs 50,000
- Land cost = Rs 2,00,000
- Miselenious cost = Rs 25,000
- Total cost = Rs 7,75,000
Cold press oil setup – 1 HP motor to run the process and it will produce 10 kg seeds per hour.
Oil extraction 35% to 45%
Sesame, Coconut, Groundnut
So, this is the assumption of the cold press oil project report. It may vary according to the material, machinery, electricity cost at your region. You can check the wood ganuga oil machine cost to get an idea of machinery cost.
Thank you for giving your valuable time. This is all about cold pressed oil project report. Hope you got an overview, you can share this article with your friends.