Cold Pressed Oil Project Report and subsidy is shared here. The benefits of cold-pressed oil and the disadvantages of refined oil are also shared in this blog post.
After reading this post you might stop using refined oils and start using cold-pressed oils, that would be a good move.
High-profile people including bollywood celebs, cricketers, tv stars, entrepreneurs and politicians always consume cold-pressed oil due to its immense health benefits.
Cold pressed oil
In order to produce cold press oil, the oilseeds are compressed at room temperature. This oil is very popular and has high demand in the market due to its wide range of health benefits.
Cold-pressed oil yields less whereas hot-pressed oiled extractors are used for high yield. Cold press cake has more value in comparison to hot press cake. Seeds are steel pressed for obtaining cold press oil. All the essential components such as aroma, flavour, and nutritional value are retained by this oil form.
These components make this oil very useful in cooking food and skin care requirement. The oil is cholesterol-free and does not contain any trans fatty acids. This oil is absolutely cholesterol-free. These oils do not contain harmful solvent residues because they are obtained by compression and also contain natural antioxidants such as tocopherols like vitamin E and phosphatides like lecithin.
The seeds are processed at lower temperatures in the oil extraction process. The process does not change the properties of the oil resulting in higher phenolic and nutrient content in comparison to high-temperature pressed oil. Hope you are enjoying reading this article, continue reading it.
Advantages of cold pressed oils
In comparison to heat-press oil, cold-pressed oil retains healthy antioxidants.
These antioxidants are helpful in preventing the growth of tumours in the body because these antioxidants use to fight against harmful free radicals.
Olive oil of this oil category is one of the best oils to cure disease from the root.
Olive oil contains a sufficient amount of vitamin E.
Vitamin E gives strength to the immune system with anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Cold-pressed coconut oil consists of lauric acid that fights against harmful pathogens in the body.
Coconut oil obtained by using this oil method has medium-chain triglicireds in good numbers and it is beneficial for brain disorders.
This oil is extremely beneficial for human health, especially skin and hair.
Oil extraction process
Hydraulic press and solvent extraction were overtaken by screw expellers to extract cold-pressed oil. Generally, screws are compact and are able to produce high productivity with continuous production. Less labour is required in this process. The screw expellers work vertically, oil seeds down a motor then the screw and cage can be thrown which is called the pestle mechanism. First seeds are crushed and then they are compressed to extract the oil from them.
Cold pressed oils vs Heat pressed oils
Cold Pressed Oil
- These oils are far better than refined oils.
- The oil is great for human skin, and hair and contributes to overall health.
- However, this oil variety is costlier than refined oils but they are extremely healthy in comparison to refined oil.
- Cold-pressed oils are good for health and safe for human health including men, women and kids.
Heat pressed oils (Refind oils)
- People who regularly use refined oils for heat-pressed oil seem to stand in the queue of hospitals due to various health diseases.
- A lot of people are still unaware of the advantages of cold-pressed oil and the disadvantages of refined oils or heat-pressed oils.
- People are just using refined oils because of the cheap prices.
- Refined oils are not safe for human health.
Oil extraction subsidies and loans
- Rs 2,50,000 subsidy – Cold press expeller for extraction of neem oil with high azadirachtin content. This content is used in medicines.
- 33 % subsidy – For machinery cost.
Subsidy for this oil category is provided by the below-given banks:
Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Andhra Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation, State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDIBI), National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Cold Pressed Oil Project Report
Cost of establishing the mini cold-pressed oil extractor.
- Equipment and material purchase = Rs 3,00,000
- Labour cost = Rs 50,000
- Material cost = Rs 1,50,000
- Electric cost = Rs 50,000
- Land cost = Rs 2,00,000
- Miselenious cost = Rs 25,000
- Total cost = Rs 7,75,000
Setup – 1 HP motor to run the process and it will produce 10 kg seeds per hour.
Oil extraction 35% to 45%
Sesame, Coconut, Groundnut
So, this is the assumption of the project report. It may vary according to the material, machinery, and electricity cost in your region. You can check the wood ganuga oil machine cost to get an idea of the machinery cost.