My today's post is necessary for all the farmers because today I will introduce you with 20 government schemes for farmer run by Indian government. You may be aware of some and some may be new for you so kindly read the table of content and pick your favourite scheme this will save your time too.
Government has made lots of schemes for farmers but somehow most of the farmers are unaware of these schemes so today I will help you to know all these schemes run by government.
- 1 How to apply for government farm grants
- 2 Government agriculture schemes in india FAQ
- 2.1 New fruit garden grant scheme
- 2.2 Fasal bima yojana
- 2.3 Alpakalin fasali rin yojana
- 2.4 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojna
- 2.5 Kisan Pension Yojana
- 2.6 Sinchai pipe line anudan yojana
- 2.7 Diggi grant scheme
- 2.8 Water tank grant scheme
- 2.9 Agriculture machinery grant scheme
- 2.10 Traditional agricultural development scheme
- 2.11 Fountain grant scheme
- 2.12 Wiring grant scheme
- 2.13 Khet Talai anudan Yojajna
- 2.14 Kisan kaleva scheme
- 2.15 Rajiv Gandhi sathi sahayata yojana
- 2.16 Savitri bai phoole mahila kisan sashaktikaran yojana
- 2.17 Electricity bill grant
- 2.18 Cooperative accident insurance scheme
How to apply for government farm grants
You need the following documents for below given government schemes for farmers and you can submit these documents online or through emitra
- You can submit to your nearest e mitra or online
- Land certificate from patvari
- Land map verified by patvari
- Land settlement copy verified by patvari
- Attach the bill of purchased tool with GST number and sealed signature
- Bhamashah card and adhar card
- If you have purchased tractor then submit RC copy also
- Passport size photo
- Documents required for emitra are also same
Eligibility for farming schemes
1. The farm should be registered on farmers name
2. All farmers can apply no cast bar
3. The policy contains first come first get method
4. If a person is applying for tractor then the tractor need to be registered on his name
5. farmer can get one time grant in 3 years on same type of agriculture tools
6. Farmer can get grant on 3 agriculture tools in one financial year.
Lets begin with all - Agriculture farmer scheme
Government agriculture schemes in india FAQ
New fruit garden grant scheme
This scheme helps all those farmers who want to establish gardens. The scheme benefits farmer while purchasing new plants, one can apply to the scheme through emitr online kiosk or offline store
Fasal bima yojana
if the crop fail the farmer can claim for the money 24 Yojana farmer can recover from the crop damage loss
Alpakalin fasali rin yojana
Short term crop loan scheme- with the help of this scheme farmers can apply for the loan for kharif and Rabi fasal this loan facility is provided by the government
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojna
Through this scheme farmers can get 6000 rupees in their bank in one year
Kisan Pension Yojana
Through this scheme farmers can get rupees 3000 per month after crossing 60 years however a person from 18 years is eligible for the scheme.
Sinchai pipe line anudan yojana
Irrigation pipe line grant scheme In this scheme farmer can apply for the amount of pipelines that he invested during irrigation. Through this yojana government will refund farmer some part of the amount that he invested in pipe lines during irrigation.
Diggi grant scheme
If you will form a diggi in your farm then you will get some amount refund that is used while forming diggi. This yojana is run by agriculture sector. There are two types of diggi mature diggi and raw diggi mature diggi is consist of bricks, cement and raw diggi contains some plastic line as a boundary.
Water tank grant scheme
It means jal hauj anudan yojana, in this scheme government is committed to refund some amount to the farmer that is used in creating water tank in the farm
Agriculture machinery grant scheme
Subsidy on farm implements - Through this scheme after purchasing agriculture tools one can apply for refund and government will refund the percent amount of the particular tool
Traditional agricultural development scheme
If you apply traditional agriculture in your farm then you can get some benefit from the government. Government is promoting this scheme through some financial help to the farmers
Fountain grant scheme
While installing fountains at your farm you can apply for this scheme
Wiring grant scheme
It is well known as tarbandi anudan yojana. If you want to protect your field by animals then you need to install wires at the boundary of your farm (fencing) and you can apply for this sheme to get some amount refund from the government.
Khet Talai anudan Yojajna
This Yojana farmer can create a pond in his farm and Farm a registered on his name after completion of pond Pharma can apply for refund and government will refund some of the amount to the farmer
how to apply for khet anudan Yojana
farmer need to visit nearest E Mitra Kendra apply online after submitting his signature E Mitra form any Mitra station we will get a receipt
Kisan kaleva scheme
When a farmer visits mandi to sell his crops then mandi usually organizes this yojana in which one have to take tokens from the mandi samiti to get discounted food.
Rajiv Gandhi sathi sahayata yojana
This scheme is beneficial for all those farmers who gets injured badly while cultivating cultivar in their farm. This yojana gives good financial (5000 to 1 lakh) support to such farmers .
Savitri bai phoole mahila kisan sashaktikaran yojana
This scheme is made to give benefit to such ladies who want to start farming. Government provides incentive to these females but only Rs 500 to Rs 1000
Electricity bill grant
Under this scheme one can get benefit of using electricity during cultivation
Cooperative accident insurance scheme
It covers accidental claims upto 10 lakhs
I have given a basic introduction of govt schemes for farmers if you want detail information on govt farming scheme let me know through comment box and I will bring a detail info of your choice.