- 1 Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi PM Kisan
- 1.1 When was PM kisan scheme launched
- 1.2 Is PM kisan scheme is beneficial for all farmers
- 1.3 PM kisan scheme benefits
- 1.4 PM kisan scheme eligibility criteria
- 1.5 Who is not eligible for PM-kisan nidhi yojana
- 1.6 What will happen if the beneficiary gives incorrect information to PM kisan yojana
- 1.7 How to transfer PM kisan yojana after death of land owner
- 2 How to activate PM kisan account
How can I get registration of kisan form?
1. First you have to visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in or click here pm kisanform registration form – shortcut
2. Enter your Aadhaar number then fill the captcha code and click on the search button
Today, I will help you to understand the concept of applying for PM kisan samman nidhi yojana and how to check the status of pm kisan yojna 2021 including the date of 8th installment for pm kisan yojna, who are eligible for PM kisan yojna
Download PDF PM Kisan Registration Form English
Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi PM Kisan
If you are wondering what is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi I would say it is a Central sector scheme to provide financial support to our farmer families who owns farming land. Under this scheme all benefits to farmers will be provided by Indian government.
When was PM kisan scheme launched
PM kisan scheme was launched on 24th feb 2019 by Hon'ble Prime minister but the scheme came to affect from 01. 12. 2018
Is PM kisan scheme is beneficial for all farmers
Yes, PM-kisan scheme is beneficial for all farmers but earlier when it was launched on 24th feb 2019 it was beneficial for only (SMF) small and marginal farmers families with combined land holdings up to 2 hectares. Later the scheme was revised on 01.06.2019 and all farmer families were include with no bar of land size.
PM kisan scheme benefits
Dear friends, PM kisan scheme provides financial benefits of Rs 6000 to all landholding farmers families. This amount is payable in 3 installments of Rs 2000 each in every 4 months.
PM kisan scheme eligibility criteria
Who is eligible for PM kisan samman nidhi yojna (scheme)- All those farmers who have cultivar land on their name can take the benefit of the respective scheme.
Who is not eligible for PM-kisan nidhi yojana
The following are not eligible for PM kisan yojana
- All institutional land holders
- constitutional post holders, former and present both are not eligible.
- Former and present - All Ministers and members of Loksabha, Rajya Sabha, State legislative assemblies and council, municipal corporation mayors, district panchayat chairperson
- All serving and retired officers
- Retired pensioners whose pension is more than Rs10,000 (Excluding class 4th, multi tasking staff, group D employees)
- All persons who payed income tax last year
- Doctors, engineers, lawyers, charted accountants, architects
The question may come in your mind if any farmer having more than 2 hectare land get any benefit of the scheme PM kisan, the answer is earlier only the farmers who owned 2 hectare land gets benefit but later the scheme was revised and now it is beneficial for all farmer families who owned farming land, and land size doesn't matter.
What will happen if the beneficiary gives incorrect information to PM kisan yojana
In case of incorrect information is provided by beneficiary then beneficiary should ready for recovery process, according to law if you will not provide correct information about your land or other details and somehow you got scheme amount in your bank account then after getting information of the false details government can take penal actions as per law, you also have to refund all the amount that you have receive through this scheme.
How to transfer PM kisan yojana after death of land owner
Yes, PM kisan benefit scheme is allowed to transfer after the cut of date of 01.02.2019 on account of succession due to the death of land owner.
- Concerned revenue person should provide the details of the deceased person to the field officer of the concerned agriculture department.
- It is the duty of the field officer of the agriculture department to collect the details of the person and send to tehsil / development block.
- If payment is stopped and not received by the family of deceased farmer then the payment will be made by deputy director.
- Documents required, a copy of Aadhaar card, bank account copy along with self declaration form by successors and verifying the land from the concern revenue personnel selecting them as beneficial
Is an income tax payee farmer or his spouse is eligible to get benefit under the P M Kisan
No if any member of the farmer comes in the criteria of income tax payee in the last assessment year then the family is not eligible
If a person don't own land and is cultivating a land of his family is he eligible for PM kisan nidhi benefit
No the person must have a land on his or her name to get the advantage of PM kisan nidhi samman yojna
Compulsory information and document submit on PM kisan scheme portal
Following documents are required for registering at PM kisan scheme
- Name, Age, Gender, Category (SC/ST)
- Bank account number with IFSC code
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar Number (except Assam, Meghalaya, J&K)
- The states where Aadhaar number is not available can submit driving license, Voter ID card, NREGA job card or any other identification document issued by the government.
How to activate PM kisan account
While asking how can I activate PM kisan account just follow few steps
- Just type new farmer's registration instead of going to the official website pmkisan.gov.in however both are same but new farmer registration is a direct link to the page. After reaching to the page fill Aadhaar number then fill captcha and click search
Sometime a mistake can happen you may ask how can I update my Aadhaar card number in PM kisan then I would suggest you few steps first you need to got to the same link new farmer registration then enter the page by filling your old Aadhar number then you can edit it and it will get updated after authentication through the system.
How to check PM kisan balance or PM kisan status
- First go to farmers corner section
- Select beneficiary status option
- Select your state,, district, sub district, block and village from the drop down menu
- Click on get report
PM Kisan phone number - Heldp desk
PM Kisan Help Desk - 01123381092 direct helpline, Email - email@example.com
Farmers welfare section - 01123382401 Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org