FSSAI Recruitment 2023 exam application opens on March 9 the deadline is Sep 30, 2023. Indian citizens with valid documents are eligible for this application.
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
The FSSAI exam date is released and the exam will be held on 28th March, 29th March, 30th March and 31st March 2022. The appointment of the selected candidate will be on a probation period of 2 years. However, the probation period can be extended as per the FSSAI recruitment rules and for more detail, on FSSAI rules and regulations you should visit the official website of Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI).
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Latest
Food Safety and Standard Authority of India has announced 233 vacancies and these vacancies will be filled through direct recruitment basis. Candidates have to submit their applications via online mode. As per the FSSAI notification, earlier the exams were postponed and now the exams have been rescheduled from 28 March to 31st March. Check the below table for FSSAI Recruitment 2022 updated and the latest information. In order to know how to apply for FSSAI Recruitment click the given link.
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancy Summary
|Exam Name||Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI).|
|Posts||Group A and various other posts.|
|FSSAI Exam Date||28th March, 29th March, 30th March and 31st March 2022.|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment.|
|FSSAI Selection Process||CBT/CBT+Interview (CBT full form – Computer-based test).|
|FSSAI Salary||Level 4 to 13.|
|Job Location||All over India.|
|Job Category||Government Job.|
|Official Website of FSSAI||www.fssai.gov.in.|
|Exam Pattern||MCQ/400 marks/100 questions.|
|Minimum age||25 years.|
|Maximum age||35 years.|
FSSAI Exam Pattern
- Exam Timings – FSSAI exam time duration is 2 Hours.
- Exam Pattern 2022 – Total 400 marks/Total 100 questions/MCQ.
- Admit Card 2022 -15 days before the exam date.
Exam Date 2022 Released
On the 7th of February 2022, the complete exam schedule and the FSSAI exam date 2021 have been released through the official website of FSSAI, Important dates are given below.
- Notification Release Date – 30 September 2021.
- Admit Card 2022 – March 2022 (15 days before exam).
- CBT 1 Exam Dates 2022 – 28 March, 29 March, 30 March, 31 March 2022.
- CBT 2 Exam Dates – Upcoming.
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Notification
On the 30th of September 2021, an official notification was released for the FSSAI job posting by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India on its official website https://www.fssai.gov.in/. FSSAI has released the notification against the advertisement number DR-03/2021 and DR-04/2021 for group A and other posts. The official notification link of FSSAI Recruitment 2021 is given below, candidates can directly download the PDF by the below-given link and can use it as per the requirement.
FSSA Recruitment 2021 Notification – Download PDF
FSSAI Exam Schedule 2022
According to the new FSSAI notification, the exam dates for the written exam are scheduled on 28 March, 29th March, 30 March and 31st March. FSSAI written exam will be held in two shifts please check out the shifts along with FSSAI exam timings with the appropriate post in the below-given table.
Note – Reporting Time for Shift 1 – 7:30 AM & Reporting Time for Shift 2 – 12:30 PM
|Post Name||Exam Time||Exam Date||Shift|
|Assistant Manager (Social Work, |
Library Science, Psychology,
Labour and Social Welfare)
|2 pm to 5 pm||28 March 2022||2|
|Assistant Manager (Journalism |
or Public Relation or
|2 pm to 5 pm||28 March 2022||2|
|Assistant Manager IT||2 pm to 5 pm||28 March 2022||2|
|Hindi Translator||9 am to 12 pm||29 March 2022||1|
|IT Assistant||9 am to 12 pm||29 March 2022||1|
|Personal Assistant||2 pm to 5 pm||29 March 2022||2|
|Food Analyst||9 am to 12 pm||30 March 2022||2|
|Junior Assistant Grade 1||9 am to 12 pm||30 March 2022||1|
|Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO)||2 pm to 5 pm||30 March 2022||2|
|Technical Officer||9 am to 12 pm||31 March 2022||1|
|Assistant||2 pm to 5 pm||31 March 2022||2|
Admit Card 2022
Admit card 2022 FSSAI – Candidates who have applied for FSSAI 2021 have to download a new FSSAI admit card from the official website of the same. FSSAI technical officer admit card 2022 or admit card of FSSAI for any post will be available 15 days before the exam.
Recruitment Fee Payment 2022
FSSAI Recruitment application fees details are given below as per the categories. FSSA Recruitment fees 2022 can be paid through online mode.
- General/OBC – Rs 1500
- ST/SC/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD – Rs 500
FSSAI Vacancy 2022
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||04|
|Junior Assistant Grade 1||03|
Recruitment Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit 35 years – Food Analyst.
- Upper Age Limit 25 years – Junior Assistant Grade 1.
- Upper Age Limit 30 years – Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager, Hindi Translator, Assistant, Technical Officer, Personal Assistant, Central Food Safety Officer.
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Food Analyst – Wriitten test + Inetrview – (Written Tes 85% and Interview 15%).
- Technical Officer – CBT 1 + CBT 2 – ( 50% required for each).
- Assistant Manager IT – CBT 1 + CBT 2 – ( 50% required for each).
- Assistant Manager – CBT 1 + CBT 2 – ( 50% required for each)
- Hindi Translator – CBT – (100%).
- Assistant – (100%).
- Personal Assistant – (100%).
- IT Assistant – (100%).
- Junior Assistant Grade 1 – (100%).
|General Intelligence||General Awareness||English language||Computer|
|Similarities and differences||Geography||General English||MS Office|
|Analogies||History||Passage questions||Basic commands|
|Relationship concepts||Culture||Finding errors||Emails|
|Problem-solving||Economics scene||Direct and indirect speech||Social media handle|
|Space visualisation||Current affair||Idioms and Phrases||Google Docs|
|Arithmetic number series||Sports and scientific research||Para jumbles|
|Analysis||General polity and Indian Constitution||Fill in the blanks|
|Verbal and figure classification||Sentence improvement|
|Visual memory||Spelling error|
|Non-verbal series||Synonyms and antonyms|
|Arithmetical reasoning||Word substitution|
FSSAI Salary 2022
Candidates will get a basic pay level salary as mentioned below. Candidates are also eligible for house rent allowance, children’s education allowance, dearness allowance, LTC etc. Selected candidates will be eligible for (NPS) National Pension System.
- Technical Officer – Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400.
- Central Food Safety Officer – Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400.
- Assistant – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
- Food Analyst – Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500.
- Assistant Manager IT – Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400.
- Assistant Manager – Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400.
- Hindi Translator – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
- Personal Assistant – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
- IT Assistant – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
- Junior Assitant Grade1- Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,000.
How can I download FSSAI 2022 Admit Card?
To download FSSAI admit card you can visit the official website of FSSAI www.fssai.gov.in.
How many FSSAI vacancy have been released this year?
In 2022 FSSAI has released 233 vacancies.
When FSSAI admit card will be available?
You can download FSSAI admit card from the FSSAI official website 15 days before the exam date.
What is the FSSAI exam syllabus?
The FSSAI syllabus is consist of General Intelligence, General Awareness, English language and computer literacy.
What is the age limit to apply for FSSAI?
The minimum age limit is 25 years and the upper age limit is 35 years according to the posts.
How to download FSSAI Admit Card 2022?
1. First, visit the official website of FSSAI.
2. Then click on Advt No DR-04/2021 link.
3. Download link will appear in front of your screen.
4. click on it and fill the details password and application number.
5. Cross check the info and click on verify.
6. Submit the details and check to admit card.
7. Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for further reference.
8. Admit Card direct download link.